Tuesday, July 31, 2012
The People's Republic of Culver City: Corrupt
If you have read the other story, get a load of the latest update. The detective on the case called the Acquaintance. He told the Acquaintance that the case will most likely be classified as a DA reject. This is laughable since Sammy L Mincer has no witnesses to corroborate his story. Oh Wait! I forgot. The Thugs will corroborate Sammy L Mincer's story, but what about the Kindly Old Gentleman. He's being harassed, threatened and intimidated. I helped the Kindly Old Gentleman report the problems to the Culver City Police. I even spoke to the Watch Commander, " Sgt. Jack (you know the rest). This helpless Old Gentleman has been left to protect himself. Meanwhile, The Acquaintance is licking his wounds, and furious that the Culver City Police Department won't take him or any of his witnesses seriously. That's a shame. I hope that the Culver City Police Department acts soon or at least before the State Attorney General's Office gets involved. A person almost has to pull a rabbit out of a hat to receive justice (not Jim Crow) in this community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment